Searches

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My NYX Jumbo Pencil has arrived!!

I have been waiting for this product from porkdaisy.com for almost a month now and I received it just yesterday. I get so excited!! the packaging they sent is just a medium sized envelope with bubble wrap in it. I give 10/10 for the packaging because my jumbo pencils are not spoiled or broken. I really love it. I purchased 3 colors that is Rocky Mountain Green,Gold,and Baby Blue. I really love them..they are shimmery,pigmented and creamy. I have not tried it on my lid yet but I will soon :D I just made some swatches of the colors.

I would buy again from them. Its the cheapest website I can find for NYX product :D





I love those pretty colors XD~



Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment