Searches

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

These people really make my day

Being pregnant is not easy. You need to take care of your baby and eat alot healthy food and not just that, you need to watch out your weight as well. my nurse told me not to exceed 3 kg within a month or else I need to diet. I have water retention on my two feet and thus causing my feet to swollen. My baby is kicking like mad and I can feel her swimming happily inside my belly. I feel uncomfortable when my baby move like that though but I don't care anyway and its the only way I can know she is doing well in my belly :D

This morning I feel down suddenly, I feel very big and bulky and I guess my hormone is acting up again and these people really make my day


I love you girls! muah!



Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment