Searches

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our first honeymoon to Kuala Lumpur 13th January 2011 to 17th January 2011

For newly wed couple. Honeymoon is a must :D My hubby and I went to KL for our honeymoon. it was not so romantic though and we did not buy much for ourselves but instead we bought lots and lots of babystuff :D

I will go to Masjid India again on my next trip. During that time when we were there, we did not go around much because the weather was rainy and the road was wet.. my trouser and shoes were all wet and i did not feel comfortable walking on wet shoes. so my husband and I just go to a kopitiam and had our breakfast there.

We went to SOGO and it was on SALE...the babystuff are supercheap!! I went crazy seeing those sales and my husband have to restraint me from shopping..or else ..we'll have no money for the next three day. XD~~


Met my Malaysian good friends Shasha & Ely. Miss you girls!


Stayed at my friend's residential suite


Stayed at Federal Hotel..near plaza Low Yat


Morning breakfast at Starbuck in Bukit Bintang :D the chocolate cake was very nice!


Took this picture just outside the balcony where we stayed. Rainy night in KL


Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment