Searches

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Makeup!!!~~

My good friend Marcus just came back from KL this morning and he bought me Smashbox Gloss and Go lip kit :D horrraayyy~~ and this afternoon after lunch I went to Times Square just to buy some beautiful eyeshadow from TheFacesShop. I bought white, black and dark olive shimmer eyeshadow.. the colors are so briliant. I cant wait to try it on my eyes.





This one should be dark olive..in the picture, the color seems like silver :/





The swatches :D






I'm thinking to give some of my lip kit to Suzie because her birthday is coming up. I should have asked Marcus to buy me two boxes like this (one for me and one for suzie) ah well maybe next time XD~ I love it I love it~~

Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment