Searches

Monday, February 28, 2011

Makeup Purchases from B&H Cosmetics.com and Porkdaisy.com

I feel my makeup collections that I have right now is not enough so I decided to look around these two websites from www.bhcosmetics.com and www.porkdaisy.com

From the B&H, I ordered their spring special edition #5 which cost me USD$82.95 in total. This is the second time I ordered from B&H. I love their packaging on the first time I received my 120 first edition eyeshadow palette. They wrapped it nicely with layers of bubble wrappings and put it in a hard cardbox with a red sticker "FRAGILE" on it. When I received it and opened the package, the palettes are neat and packed together. There are no fallouts or debris from the colors. This is what I love about B&H Cosmetics, they are very serious about packaging. As for the special sale like this they usually change them every season. So don't forget to check on their website on every season :D

10 color camouflage and concealer palette
26 shadow blush combo palette
28 neutral combo palette
contour and blush palette
88 color matte palette
32 lip color palette




At porkdaisy.com I just ordered 3 different color of NYX Jumbo pencil. This one cost about USD$2.93 each. I can't wait to get my hand on these products that I ordered! I'll show you the swatches once its arrive :D



Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment