Searches

Monday, February 28, 2011

The FaceShop - Plus 1 Dual Lip Care Kit

I always have a problem with chapped lips. I know, the reason I always have this is because I always sitting in an air conditioned room while at work. I really hate it when it starts to peel the dry skin and small blood start oozing out from it. So I decided to go Faceshop and see around some kind of a lipbalm and I finally found this.





I have been using this lipcare kit for a week now and the exfoliator I used two times a week. On the first day using it my lips feel a bit better after exfoliating it even though there are still some broken skin but then after I applied the lip balm, my lips went so smooth. I would continue using this product for another week and see how it goes.

I would recommend this to anyone who has chapped lips problem and if there is anyone who has try it and is not agree with me. Its okay. Just let me know. :)


Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment