Searches

Thursday, January 14, 2010

what a lonely night...

Tonight is the loneliest night...my fiance is ignoring me and I feel very stress today especially from work...I need a gateaway and I need a holiday in peace. luckily my friend suggest me there is a nice place for me to have a good rest that is in Sipadan Island. I never heard of it so I did some research about the place from www.virtualtourist.com

I feel like I want to go a have a dive there but the problem is that I could not swim and looks like I'll just go for snorkelling then.. and there is 1 day course for beginners maybe I can join it.


it is a nice place isn't it?? :D

But.... before I go there I need a good digital camera :) complete with underwater housing so I would be able to capture photos underneath the waters.

I have checked the accomodation there and it is quite cheap. The range is about RM50 - RM100 per night depending what room you want to stay in or maybe I can just ask the travelling agent to check any other cheaper pricing for me. ohh!!I wish I can go there and enjoy the scenery.

bila masa boleh turun ni ah??? February?? March??? or after October????

here are other information about Sipadan Island
http://www.scuba-junkie.com/
http://www.dragoninnfloating.com.my/db2/


Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...
.

No comments:

Post a Comment