Searches

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Les Mills Marathon 2009 @ FitnessZone

last Saturday, I went to join Les Mills Marathon at FitnessZone. The registration fee was 5 bucks. My PT begged me to join the marathon because she was really confident that I can win..hahaha but in the end I didn't win. The Marathon was consists of BodyPump, BodyJam, BodyStep, BodyAttack, BodyCombat and BodyVive. All Les Mills must be performed non-stop for three hours but there was a few breaks for a drink. Some of the steps I couldn't keep up because I was not familiar with the moves expecially Bodystep and BodyAttack. The Marathon lasted for three hours but I did managed to hold and keep myself up till the end. Although I didnt win anything that night...but I did achieved something... physical endurance and mental toughness :D









after this I will going to have a rest for a month and at the same time I will freeze my membership for one month. This month will be my holiday and I am not interested to do anything else except having my holiday wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

1 comment: