Searches

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A surprise and Nasty Breakfast... - 18 SX Only kerana article ini berunsur ganas.....

This morning, I got up and went downstairs to take a shower then after that I went to the living room and trying open up some windows to let the morning air comes into the living room... then tiba-tiba ada satu barang kecil berjalan perlahan-lahan atas lantai... ku amati barang atu.. then rupa nya TIKUS!!! a small and cute tikus... then ku belari rah mama "mama ada tikus rah dakat meja makan ah" then mama said ada kucing menangkap tu. Then I looked down under the dinner table to see if there is my cat nearby.

I saw one of my cats was eyeing very sharply at the mouse as if she is going to attack it. I just looked at it and just what I expected she ran to the mouse and bit it on the head. I managed took some pictures of it. When she bit the mouse I was able to hear the crunching sound coming out from the mouse and I know she was munching the mouse's head... It looked nasty.. but good job for the Cat! It fullfilled her responsibility as a house cat...hehehe...Lunak makanan breakfast nya kucing atu....







No wonder Jasno said this morning the cat was very noisy in the upstairs at night..panya hunting for tikus di tingkat atas atu...

Atu baru ia menangkap tikus damit tu... mun ia menangkap tikus besar sebagang??..atu banar inda kami betido tu ulihnya...

Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

No comments:

Post a Comment