Searches

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Cuai Day..

This morning I was having a breakfast. Usually I will surf first and read some online news then eat my breakfast. I put my mug infront of my laptop, and when I tried to reach a bottle of water just infront of me, I accidentally knocked up my mug and the tea splashed onto my keyboard.... aiiiii cuaii cuaiii... I keep on scolding myself for being such a careless.



Then I tried to be a McGyver by trying to open up the laptop but I had just realised that my laptop is still under warranty. gossshh!! I can't do anything. what am I supposed to do??

What I can think was that I need to use a hairdrier to dry the wet keyboard. When I tried to lift it up suddenly the tea sipped into the keyboard and the liquid came out from the HDD slot...i got panic...God, I will be in deep trouble if it got damage...

luckily my bebeh came to the resque :p I brought the laptop to his house and asked him to unscrew the laptop casing to dry it up....

It took him ages to unscrew the laptop especially the keyboard...soorry bebeh...

I was sooo careless.. next time i will never put my mug infront of my laptop ever again....

Life is very fragile...spend it wisely to your loved ones...

1 comment:

  1. lain kali minuman atu jauh2 ah..?? lau bleh sebatu... :P sampai betitikan aing paluh ku memikir kan kibut nya ah... :P

    ReplyDelete